The time has come; your best friend is ready to tie the knot, and you get to plan the debauchery. Lucky you! Chances are that you have never planned a party before, and you could use a little bit of inspiration.
The good news is that we're creative and experienced planners. Best man, we know that planning a party can freak you out so we share a few tips here to make sure that your best buddy has the time of his life.
Unlike other events you might have planned or not, these celebrations have to be unique.
No one gets married every second month, so a bachelor party is a special celebration that requires focused and inspired planning. It has to go smoothly and easily, and it also has to be fun, cool, and unforgettable. This means best man that you need to get really inspired and creative with where you decide to celebrate and, most importantly, how you plan to celebrate. So here are the tips:
- Communication is a key element in every planning process
- Select a firm date for your bachelor party - check the upcoming holidays, your buddies' work schedule
- Establish the duration of the bachelor party to fit both the groom's and your buddies' program
- Now it's time to figure out where to celebrate, check the groom's bucket list, and maybe there is a place he would like to visit. Take him out of his comfort zone to experience something new, something memorable
- We all know that size does matter, and when it comes to party planning, this is also true; you need to determine the size of your group in order to find a good location and good transportation for your crew
- Book in advance. This is essential, if you book in advance, you can book the best programs and activities
- Figure out your crew's budget. Now, that's an important aspect of bachelor party planning. It's typical for the group to split the costs, so if the best man gives an estimate of the upfront costs, every guy must contribute his share
While one-night bachelor parties involving food, alcohol, and other entertainment could cost a few hundred bucks, parties that take attendees away from the local scene for more than one night could easily go to thousands.
An experienced party planner can figure out in a minute what kind of programs and activities fit your budget. Also, you might have the idea that planning it all by yourself will save money. Honestly, that's not true!
Unexpected problems and complications may occur during your celebration, such as unexpected fees, taxes, and expenses. With us planning your party, there will be no such surprises.
A practical tip
Guys, when you finally get into your mansion or beach house you've rent, go out and buy a whole bunch of sandwiches and fill your fridge with them. It may sound silly, but it will be great for the whole weekend.
There will always be food when someone gets hungry or just drinks too much.
Debauchery or not, a party is always a bonding experience. The most important thing is to have a really good time with your best friends.
As the best man, the bachelor party's success is your responsibility
We can take that burden off your shoulders and put our thirty years of party planning experience in your service. We know the best places, we can book the best programs for your crew, and we also work with the best and most reliable firms in San Diego County. If you want things to go smoothly and easily, let us plan the whole celebration - just give us your bachelor party bucket list, and we will take care of everything.
I think this is the best tip I can give to any best man - it will save your time, energy and money.